2 (very generous) tbsp golden syrup
80g cornflakes or 4 shredded wheat
You also need cupcake cases
1. If you are using shredded wheat, break them up in a bowl until all lumps have gone and you are left with little 'shreds'.
2. Put the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until all the ingredients are melted together.
3. Pour the chocolate over the cornflakes or shredded wheat and mix until everything is coated with chocolate.
4. Put some cupcake cases on a tray (I used a bun tray as it keeps everything neat (yes, yes, I fully admit that I am a neat freak!)). Spoon some of the mixture into each, squashing it down a little and making a dip in the middle.
5. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours then add the eggs.
Oscar’s score 0/5. At least that means that I get to enjoy several portions of nostalgia. Yum.